Our SUMMER SALE is going on now! Take an additional 10% OFF by entering SUMMER2022 at Checkout!

I have a bay window. How can I get rods to fit?

We carry several options for bay windows. If the rod is to be completely covered with fabric, either the Lockseam bay window rod or the Continental II bay window rod may be all you need. If you prefer a decorative rod, metal and most wood collections have Swivel Sockets that can achieve any angle from 90 to 180 degrees. Rods are typically cut or telescoped to fit the area you want to cover.

Did you find what you were looking for?