Our SUMMER SALE is going on now! Take an additional 10% OFF by entering SUMMER2022 at Checkout!

I want short rods at each end of my window, and I can’t find them on your site.

Short rods (also called stub or stump rods) are cut down from larger rods. We can cut wooden rods for you, and metal rods are easily cut using a plumber’s pipe-cutting tool (for Wrought Iron) or a fine-toothed metal hacksaw (for Designer Metals). Feel free to call us at (800) 251-5009 to ask for custom cuts or get help with selecting components for your project.

Did you find what you were looking for?